____________________________________
Being finally able to get hold of a compuer to do an update is really great.
Finally moved into my new place but still under construction. Them colours are black, red and white. Currently the style is a victorian mix goth. I think. Nonetheless, schools kicking in next week, where all the things begin. Considereing all the things that has been happening recently, going back to school will be one of the better changes that will make a great change for the time being.
First of all, somehow ive been liking this person which in a way helped me see another person better. Despite the fact that this person has ruined most chances of some things, i guess somethings are better left untouch.
As all the students start heading back to Melbourne, the streets seem a little crowded. Seeing many people around me that I do know makes the atmosphere just a little wierd. I guess that because ive been living here in Melbourne with not much international students for the past 4 months is enough to make a difference.
On the other hand, I caught a few people at "my cafe" which ive lost touch with over the years. Some better, some loads of catching up to do. Yet half the time, things that has happened won't change some things now, as it will always have an effect and impact on the later part of "friendship".
Inspiration still comes at certain times but at times it pulls something out from the long term memory that might not be that great. Retracing many footsteps back and looking back into things, I do think ive come a long way to where I am now, depsite there are still many faults and changes made and still have.
Sometimes i do get in a circle of thoughts that never stops thinking. Everything from the past till the current. The smiles I use to smile, the Frowns I use to filled my face with. The tears I tear for the silliest to the toughest reason. The thinking im forced to mature in.
Every cycle seemed to just keep turning every corner. We change to comprimise another cycle, we get influence from others to another cycle.
A friend whom Ive lost contact with said this to me before i left. " you seem different, just something about you is different" and somehow deep down I know whats she talking about. Some things just can't be pinpointed.
But our eyes reveals all, even if our face hides it so well.
I love writing despite the fact that my english is like shit. I guess its because of the inspirations I get, and my love of just expressing it in words and jotting it down, as words can't express some actions, and some actions can't express some words.
A friend ask wh i want to get into english writing when m english is not good. I look at her with a slgiht offended look and say, thats because i love writing. Simple as that.
Writing has become a passion just like my photography. Writing away is like being on a beach. Sitting in that swaying swing with the air breezing through my hair and the salty sea smell fills my nostrils and just staring out at the sea blue clear sea sums up that emotions.
:)
Its hard missing someone who does not know you miss them, but its harder missing someone whose far away and not able to tell them "i miss you" directly.
Hope i can get hold of the internet soon and ill update more. Do not really want this private blog of mine rusting. :S All be well, and ill be back soon. Love you all, and be good ;)